PAT2409 - IT ELITE PAT24009 - 2.4 GHz, 9 dBi Outdoor Panel Antenna
IT ELITE PAT24009 - 2.4 GHz, 9 dBi Outdoor Panel Antenna
Panel antenna working in the 2.4 GHz frequency band with 9 dBi gain. Can be mounted for horizontal or vertical polarization.
The antenna is built with very high-quality materials like a construction grade aluminium alloy, UV-resistant ABS, stainless steel and zinc galvanized U-bolts.
Because of reduced sidelobes, the antenna achieves an extremely high data throughput and keeps a clear, strong signal even in crowded radio enviroments. It's resistant to interference from other networks and does not disrupt others.
Designed for operation under severe weather conditions,
since proper materials allow operation without the risk of corrosion
even in saltwater environments. Heavy-duty mounting elements guarantee an easy elevation and tilt adjustment, as well as a rock-stable operation.
It can be used as a client station and small base station.
- 9 dBi directional gain
- Superior performance
- Extremely high data throughput
- Resistance to interference from other networks
- Great impedance matching
- Horizontal or vertical polarization
- Heavy-duty mounting elements
- Durability in severe weather condition
- 2,4 GHz ISM band Wireless LAN
- Wi-Fi Access Points
- Wireless HotZones
- Client Stations
- Frequency: 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Gain: 9 dBi
- Polarization: horizontal or vertical
- Beamwidth deg horizontal: 65°
- Beamwidth deg vertical: 65°
- VSWR: < 1.5
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Front-to-back ratio: > 20 dB
- Lighting protection: DC ground
- Technology: Microstrip
- Input connector: N-type / female
- Dimensions: 90 x 90 x 25 mm
- Weight: 0.15 kg / 0.33 lbs
- Radome material: UV-resistant High Impact Polystyrene
- Color: white
- Base material: high-quality aluminum alloy
- Construction: all-weather operation