RS PRO 1 products
In 1937, JH Waring and PM Sebestyen started a company called Radiospares Limited. It supplied radio repair shops with spare parts. 1954 began selling electronic components. The company has been called RS Components since 1971, and RS PRO offers an unmatched range of products and technologies. Their contribution enables them to tackle challenges with innovative solutions.