Network cable M12 4 pin D-coded to open cable ends TPU 2 m
This industrial Ethernet cable from Delock can be used to connect various components with M12 connectors, e.g. for machine control or automation.
With the open cable ends, the cable can be connected directly to a device or, for example, to a distribution box, depending on the application.
Resilient cable sheath made of TPUThe
material of the cable sheath makes the cable flexible and resilient, so it can also be used in drag chains and harsh environments.
The cable is oil and UV resistant and meets the high requirements for industrial applications.
- Connections: 1 x M12 plug 4 pin D-coded; 4 x open cable ends
- PROFINET specification
- Pin assignment according to PROFINET standard
- Drag chain compatible
- Shielding: aluminium foil, transparent foil, braiding of tinned copper
- Tinned copper cables
- Wire cross-section: 22 AWG
- Cable diameter: approx. 6.5 mm
- Cable sheath material: PUR (TPU)
- Max. Number of bending cycles: 3,000,000
- Smallest bending radius: 32.50 mm for fixed installation; 48.75 mm for flexible installation
- Oil-resistant according to DIN EN 60811-2-1
- LS0H (halogen-free)
- Flammability class: FT2
- Operating temperature: -40 °C ~ 70 °C
- Colour: green
- Length incl. connections: approx. 2 m
- One free M12 socket
- Patch cable
- Reclosable bag