MikroTik RB4011iGS+5HacQ2HnD-IN - RB4011 Series Router, Wi-Fi Model, 10x 1 Gbps Ethernet ports, 1x S...
plus shipping costs
MikroTik RB4011iGS+5HacQ2HnD-IN - RB4011 Series Router, Wi-Fi Model, 10x 1 Gbps Ethernet ports, 1x SFP+ port
The RB4011 uses the amazingly powerful quad-core Cortex A15 chip from Annapurna labs, an Amazon company, the same as in MikroTik's carrier-grade RB1100AHx4 unit. The CPU supports IPsec hardware acceleration, there is 1 GB of RAM, so this device will easily handle any task you have configured RouterOS to perform. All of this power in a compact and professional looking, solid metal enclosure in matte black.
The WiFi model is a dual-band, four-chain unit with a supported data rate of up to 1733 Mbps in 5 GHz. For legacy devices, the unit also has a dual-chain 2 GHz interface. The device has large external antennas for amazing 360 degree coverage.
In addition to the ten 1 Gbps Ethernet ports, an SFP+ port provides optional 10 Gbps connectivity through an SFP+ module (not included).
- Product code: RB4011iGS+5HacQ2HnD-IN
- CPU: 4-core AL21400 1.4 GHz
- Size of RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: NAND 512 MB
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 10
- SFP+ port: 1
- Switch chip model: RTL8367SB
- Wireless: 2.4 GHz radio; 5 GHz radio
- Wireless regulation: Specific frequency range may be limited by country regulations
- Operating frequency: 2412-2484 MHz (2.4 GHz); 5150-5875 MHz (5 GHz)
- Wireless interface model: R11e-2HnD (2.4 GHz); QCA-9984 (5 GHz)
- Supported protocol: 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz); 802.11a/n/ac (5 GHz)
- Chains: 2 (2.4 GHz); 4 (5 GHz)
- Antenna beam width: 360°
- Antenna gain: 3 dBi (2 antennas dual-band, 2 antennas single 5 GHz band)
- Power jack: 1
- PoE in: Yes (port 1), passive, 18 - 57 V
- PoE out: Yes (port 10), passive, up to 57 V
- Max. power consumption: 23 W without PoE out, 44 W with PoE out
- Supported input voltage: 12 - 57 V (jack)
- Voltage monitor: Yes
- PCB temperature monitor: Yes
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +45°C
- Dimensions: 228 x 120 x 30 mm
- Serial port: RJ45
- License level: 5
- Operating system: RouterOS