TSW110000000 - TSW110 - Unmanaged L2 Switch
TSW110 - Unmanaged L2 Switch
TSW110 is a layer 2 unmanaged switch, which is a simplified version of Teltonika's earlier product – TSW100.
It is possible to power up the device through the first LAN port. Furthermore it has five 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports for an economical high-bandwidth solution.
It offers a wide range of supported power supply voltages (9-30 V) and is ideal for professional high bandwidth applications to provide reliable data connection.
Standard package contents:
- 9 W Euro PSU
- QSG (quick start guide)
- Ethernet: 5x LAN ports 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Power supply: 9 - 30 V, 4-pin DC connector
- Power consumption: Idle: < 0.4 W; Max.: < 1.8 W
- PoE input (passive): Passive PoE over 4, 5 (power) and 7, 8 (ground) pins; Possibility to power up through first LAN port, not compatible with IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at standards
- Connectors: 1x 4-pin DC, 5x Ethernet
- Status LEDs: 1x power, 10x Ethernet
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 75°C
- Housing: Aluminium housing with wall or DIN rail mounting option and grounding capability
- Dimensions: 100 x 30 x 85 mm
- Weight: 227 g
- Installation: Desktop, wall or DIN rail mountable (additional kit needed)
- Bandwidth: 10 Gbps
- Packet buffer: 128 KB
- Jumbo frame support: 9216 bytes
- MAC address table size: 2K entries
- Auto MDI/MDI-X cable detection: Yes