UAP-FLEXHD - 4x4 MU-MIMO 802.11AC UniFi Access Point
plus shipping costs
Ubiquiti UAP-FlexHD - 4x4 MU-MIMO 802.11AC UniFi Access Point
UniFi(R) is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. The UniFi AP Flex HD access point has a small, sleek design and compact form factor that can easily be deployed indoors or outdoors. With flexible mounting options, the Flex HD can be deployed on tabletops, walls, poles, and ceilings*.
* Requires optional ceiling mount accessory
- Save Money and Save Time: UniFi comes bundled with a non-dedicated software controller that can be deployed on an on-site PC, Mac, or Linux machine; in a private cloud; or using a public cloud service. You also have the option of deploying the compact UniFi Cloud Key with built-in software.
- Powerful Hardware: The UniFi AP Flex HD features 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology.
- Intuitive UniFi Controller Software: Configure and manage your APs with the easy-to-learn user interface.
- Expandable: Unlimited scalability: build wireless networks as big or small as needed. Start with one and expand to hundreds while maintaining a single unified management system.
- Dimensions: 48.50 x 159.49 mm (1.90 x 6.28")
- Weight: 315 g (0.69 lb)
- Networking interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Button: Reset
- LED: System/status
- Power method: 802.3af
- Power supply: 802.3af; 48 V, 0.32 A Gigabit PoE adapter
- Max. power consumption: 10.5 W
- Voltage range: 44 - 57 V DC
- Operating frequency: 2.4 GHz; 5 GHz
- Max. TX power EIRP: 2.4 GHz: 23 dBm; 5 GHz: 26 dBm
- Throughput: 2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps; 5 GHz: 1733 Mbps
- Antenna gain: 2.4 GHz: 1.6 dBi; 5 GHz: 4 dBi
- Wi-Fi standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ac-wave2
- Wireless security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Mounting: Ceiling/pole/tabletop/wall
- Operating temperature: -30°C to 70°C (-22°F to 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC