RBD52G-5HACD2HND-TC - hAP ac2 - with 716 MHz CPU, 128 MB RAM, 5x Gbit LAN
plus shipping costs
MikroTik hAP ac2 - RBD52G-5HacD2HnD-TC with 716 MHz CPU, 128 MB RAM, 5x Gbit LAN
The hAP ac2 is a dual-concurrent Access Point that provides Wi-Fi coverage for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies at the same time. Five 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports provide Gigabit connections for your wired devices, and USB can be used for external storage or a 4G/LTE modem. IPsec hardware encryption and dude server package are also supported.
The new universal case design allows the unit to be positioned either horizontally (desktop) or vertically (tower case). A wall mount kit is provided.
The hAP ac2 can be powered from the power jack or with passive PoE from a PoE injector. The power adapter is included.
The hAP ac2 is preconfigured, so all you need to do is plug in the Internet and power cable and start using the Internet by connecting to the MikroTik network.
- CPU: IPQ-4018 716 MHz
- CPU core count: 4
- Size of RAM: 128 MB
- Storage type: Flash
- Storage size: 16 MB
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 5
- Wireless bands:
- 5 GHz radio
- 2.4 GHz radio
- Wireless regulations: Specific frequency range may be limited by country regulations
- Operating frequency:
- 5150 - 5875 MHz
- 2412 - 2484 MHz
- Chains: Dual-chain
- Antenna gain: 2.5 dBi
- Wireless chip model: IPQ-4018
- Antenna beam width: 360°
- PoE in: Yes (18-28 V)
- Supported input voltage: 12-30 V (Jack or passive PoE)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +50°C
- Extras: USB 2.0 type A full size port, 1 A
- Dimensions: 34 x 119 x 98 mm
- License level: 4
- Operating system: RouterOS
- Max. power consumption: 15 W