UAP-NANOHD - 4x4 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Point
plus shipping costs
Ubiquiti UAP-NanoHD - 4x4 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Point
Initial 802.11ac Wave 1 SU-MIMO (Single-User, Multiple Input, Multiple Output) technology allows an earlier generation AP, such as the UniFi AC Pro AP, to communicate with only one client at a time.
802.11ac Wave 2 MUMIMO (Multi-User, Multiple Input, Multiple Output) technology allows a Wave 2 AP, such as the UniFi nanoHD AP, to communicate with multiple clients at the same time – significantly increasing multiuser throughput and overall user experience.
Deploy the UniFi nanoHD AP in high-density environments requiring maximum wireless performance and minimal footprint. The UniFi nanoHD AP features simultaneous, dual-band, 4x4 MU-MIMO technology and convenient 802.3af PoE compatibility. Available in single-, three- and five-packs.
- Low-profile mounting: The UniFi nanoHD APs low-profile ceiling mount (sold separately) allows you to seamlessly integrate the AP into its environment.
- Compact form factor: The compact design delivers a cost-effective combination of value and performance.
- LED: The unique LED provisioning ring provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) standard: The UniFi nanoHD AP can be powered by an 802.3af PoE compliant switch. We recommend powering your UniFi devices with a UniFi PoE switch (sold separately). The UniFi nanoHD AP is compatible with all UniFi PoE switches and 48 V adapters.
- Superior processing power: The UniFi nanoHD AP is capable of complex operations (guest control, filtering, and other resource-intensive tasks) that may slow down a lesser-equipped AP.
- Dimensions: 160 x 32.65 x 32.65 mm (6.30 x 1.29 x 1.29")
- Weight: 300 g (10.6 oz)
- With mounting kits: 315 g (11.1 oz)
- Networking interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Buttons: Reset
- Power method: 802.3af PoE
- Power supply: UniFi switch (PoE), PoE adapter included
- Maximum power consumption: 10.5 W
- Supported voltage range: 44 to 57 V DC
- TX power:
- 2.4 GHz: 23 dBm
- 5 GHz: 26 dBm
- 2.4 GHz: 2x2
- 5 GHz: 4x4
- Radio rates:
- 2.4 GHz: 300 Mbps
- 5 GHz: 1733 Mbps
- 2.4 GHz: 2.8 dBi
- 5 GHz: 3 dBi
- Wi-Fi standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ac-wave2
- Wireless security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- BSSID: 8 per Radio
- Mounting: Wall/ceiling (kits included)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC