PBE-2AC-400 - 2.4 GHz High-Performance airMAX(R) ac Bridge
plus shipping costs
Ubiquiti PBE-2AC-400 - 2.4 GHz High-Performance airMAX(R) ac Bridge with Dedicated Wi-Fi Management
Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX(R) CPE (Customer
Premises Equipment), the PowerBeam(R) 2AC, with dedicated Wi-Fi
Improved Noise Immunity
2AC directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one
direction, the PowerBeam 2AC blocks or spatially filters out noise, so
noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an
area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Ubiquitis InnerFeed(R) technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an
antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance
because it eliminates cable losses.
Featuring high performance and innovative design, the PowerBeam 2AC is versatile and costeffective to deploy.
- Convenient pole-mounting: Only a single wrench is needed to mount the PowerBeam 2AC on a pole.
- Easy removal: The antenna feed can be detached with the push of a button.
- Built-in mechanical tilt: The mounting bracket offers elevation adjustments of up to +/-20°.
- Fasteners GEOMET-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with zinc-plated fasteners.
- Dish and brackets: Made of galvanized steel that is powdercoated for superior corrosion resistance.
- Optional support: In high-wind environments, you can enhance support with additional hardware (not included).
- Dimensions with radome: 420 x 420 x 289 mm (16.54 x 16.54 x 11.38")
- Weight (mount included): 1.795 kg (4.809 lbs)
- Power supply: 24 V, 0.5 A Gigabit PoE adapter (included)
- Max. power consumption: 7.5 W
- Power method: Passive PoE (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)
- Supported voltage range: 22 to 26 V DC
- Gain: 18 dBi
- Networking interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Processor specs: MIPS 74Kc
- Memory: 64 MB
- LEDs: Power, Ethernet, (4) signal strength
- Channel Sizes:
- PtP Mode: 10/20/40 MHz
- PtMP Mode: 10/20/40 MHz
- Enclosure characteristics:
- Antenna feed: Outdoor UV stabilized plastic
- Dish reflector: Powder-coated SPCC
- Mounting: Pole-mounting kit (included)
- Wind loading: 342.5 N (at) 200 km/h (77 lbf (at) 125 mph)
- Wind survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- ESD/EMP protection:
- Air: +/- 24 kV
- Contact: +/- 24 kV
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- RoHS compliance: Yes
- Salt fog test: IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117), equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G method 509.5
- Vibration test: IEC 68-2-6
- Temperature shock test: IEC 68-2-14
- UV test: IEC 68-2-5 at 40° C (104° F), equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
- Wind-driven rain test: ETS 300 019-1-4, equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G method 506.5
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC