AF-5XHD - airFiber 5XHD, 5 GHz Carrier Radio with LTU(TM) Technology
Ubiquiti AF-5XHD - airFiber 5XHD, 5 GHz Carrier Radio with LTU(TM) Technology
- Up to 1 Gbps real throughput, up to 100 km range
- Full-band certification including DFS
- Ubiquitis LTU(TM) custom silicon
Ubiquiti Networks continues to disrupt the wireless broadband market with revolutionary technology at breakthrough pricing by introducing the airFiber(R) AF-5XHD. Designed for use in the 5 GHz frequency band, the AF5XHD features the newest radio technology, offering greater channel bandwidths (up to 100 MHz) and more advanced RF components.
The AF5XHD is also compatible with a number of existing Ubiquiti(R) antennas for the 5 GHz band, including airFiber X antennas and certain RocketDish(TM) antennas. Pair the AF5XHD with a compatible Ubiquiti antenna for a complete 5 GHz Point-to-Point (PtP) solution.
The AF5XHD also includes a special IP67 upgrade kit for enhanced protection from dust and water.
Engineered for Performance
Ubiquiti's custom silicon and proprietary radio architecture are designed specifically for long-distance, outdoor wireless applications.
The core communications processing engine surpasses all of the limitation sinherent to generic WiFi chips to provide superior performance, long-range capability, DFS flexibility, higher constellations, and power output, along with better receive sensitivity.
The AF5XHD features industry-leading 10.6 bps/Hz spectral efficiency, line-rate data packet processing for up to 1 Gbps of real data throughput, and innovative xtreme Range Technology (xRT(TM)) for up to 100 km in range.
- Dimensions: 224 x 82 x 48 mm (8.82 x 3.23 x 1.89 inch)
- Weight: 0.35 kg (12.3 oz)
- RF connectors:
- (2) RP-SMA weatherproof (CH0, CH1)
- (1) SMA weatherproof (GPS)
- GPS antenna: External, magnetic base
- Power supply: 24 V, 1 A Gigabit PoE adapter (included)
- Power method: Passive Power over Ethernet; pins 1, 2, 4, 5 (+) and pins 7, 8, 3, 6 (-)
- Max. power consumption: 6 - 12 W
- Supported voltage range: 24 - 50 V DC
- airFiber X mount (Rocket mount compatible)
- GPS pole mount (included)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 55°C (-40°F to 131°F)
- IP rating: IP67
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Networking interface:
- Data port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Management port: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
- Processor: airFiber LTU IC
- Maximum throughput: 1 Gbps
- Maximum range: 100 km
- Packets per second: 2+ million
- Encryption: WPA2-PSK (AES)
- OS: airFiber-airOS 8
- Wireless modes: AP/CPE
- Frequency range: 4.8 - 6.2 GHz (dependent on regulatory region)
- Max. conducted TX power: 29 dBm (dependent on regulatory region)
- Frequency accuracy: <2 ppm
- Channel bandwidth:
- 10/20/30/40/50/60/80/100 MHz selectable
- Programmable uplink and downlink duty cycles