Ubiquiti NBE-5AC-Gen2 - airMAX(R) ac CPE with Dedicated Management Radio
plus shipping costs
Ubiquiti NBE-5AC-Gen2 - 5 GHz NanoBeam AC, Gen2
Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of airMAX(R) CPE (Customer Premises Equipment), the NanoBeam(R) 5AC Gen 2.
Improved Noise Immunity
The NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the
focus in one direction, the NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 blocks or spatially
filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is
especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the
same or similar frequency.
radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact
CPE. The NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 gets maximum gain out of the smallest
footprint. Providing high performance and an innovative form factor, the NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 is versatile and costeffective to deploy.
The NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 features airMAX ac technology and enhanced protection against ESD events.
Ease of Installation
- Quick Installation: No fasteners are required for polemounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall-mounting.
- Convenient Alignment: The NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 pivots on its ball joint 3-axis mount for easy aiming.
Innovative Mechanical Design
- Efficient Footprint: The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up
minimal space. The form factor features the highest gain for its size.
- Aesthetics: The NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 is small enough to blend discreetly into the background at a customer's
- Versatile Mounting: The NanoBeam 5AC Gen 2 can be mounted in almost any position needed for line of sight.
- Dimensions (mount included): 189 x 189 x 125 mm (7.44 x 7.44 x 4.92")
- Weight (mount mncluded): 0.530 kg (1.17 lb)
- Power supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE adapter (included)
- Max. power consumption: 8.5 W
- Operating frequency: 2412 - 2472 MHz, 5150 - 5875 MHz
- Gain: 19 dBi
- Networking interface:
- (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports
- Wi-Fi for management
- Processor specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720 MHz
- Memory: 128 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- LEDs: Power, Ethernet, (4) signal strength
- Signal strength LEDs: Software-adjustable to correspond to custom RSSI levels
- Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
- Channel sizes:
- PtP mode: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- PtMP mode: 10/20/30/40 MHz
- Polarization: Dual linear
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV stabilized plastic
- Mounting: Pole-mount (kit included), wall-mount
- Wind loading: 45.4 N (at) 200 km/h (10.2 lbf (at) 125 mph)
- Wind survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- ESD/EMP protection:
- Air: +/- 24 kV
- Contact: +/- 24 kV
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 80°C (-40°F to 176°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- RoHS compliance: Yes
- Salt fog test: IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117), equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5
- Vibration test: IEC 68-2-6
- Temperature shock test: IEC 68-2-14
- UV test: IEC 68-2-5 at 40° C (104° F), equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
- Wind-driven rain test: ETS 300 019-1-4, equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5