UC-CK - UniFi(R) Cloud Key
Ubiquiti UC-CK - UniFi(R) Cloud Key
- Secure UniFi Hybrid Cloud Technology
- Fully Integrated, Stand-Alone UniFi Controller Hardware
- Remote, Private Cloud Access to the UniFi Controller
UniFi Controller with Hybrid Cloud
Big things do come in small packages. We took one of our biggest ideas and engineered it to fit into a tiny form factor. Introducing the UniFi Cloud Key, a miniaturized marvel of technology. The UniFi Cloud Key is an integrated computer and software controller minus the bulk. It features a quad-core processor with 1 GB RAM, operating the latest version of the UniFi Controller with built-in hybrid cloud technology.
The UniFi Cloud Key is fully capable of configuring and managing dozens of UniFi devices in your deployment. Replacing a dedicated server or computer, the UniFi Cloud Key is an ultra-low energy solution with virtually no footprint.
Hybrid Cloud Technology
The Ubiquiti(R) hybrid cloud configuration provides a secure, private SSO (Single Sign-On) to access all of your UniFi deployments from anywhere in the world. With the Ubiquiti hybrid cloud, a third-party hosted cloud service is not required, so all of your personal data and network information remains local and secure–the way it should be.
Incredible, Agile Scalability
Add, provision, configure, monitor, and manage all of your UniFi devices, whether in one or thousands of private networks–all from a central control plane. Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Cloud Key is a powerful solution for managing your UniFi networks across the campus or across the globe.
- Dimensions: 21.7 x 43.4 x 121.9 mm (0.85 x 1.71 x 4.80")
- Weight: 110 g (3.88 oz.)
- Processor: Quad-Core SoC
- Memory: 1 GB DDR
- Internal Storage: 16 GB
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
- Buttons: (1) Reset to Defaults
- Power Method:
- PoE: 48 V 802.3af or Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- Micro-USB C: 5 V
- Power Supply: 802.3af PoE or Micro-USB 5 V, Minimum 1 A
- Max. Power Consumption: 5 W
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 40° C (32° F to 104° F)
- Operating Humidity: 20 to 90% non-condensing