TD-W9960V(DE) - TD-W9960v - DSL Modem Router
TD-W9960v - DSL Modem Router
Enjoy Superfast Connection with VDSL Modem Router
The latest VDSL2 technology allows the DSL Internet Box to deliver impressive VDSL broadband speeds of up to 100 Mbps, which is almost five times faster than ADSL2+. The integrated DSL port supports all standard DSL connections* for compatibility with most ISPs, such as Telekom, 1&1, Vodafone and O2. The DSL Internet Box serves as a DSL modem and wireless router, combining two devices in one.
*The DSL Internet Box is compatible with VDSL2, ADSL2+, ADSL2 and ADSL.
Smart and Convenient Telephony
Use the DSL Internet Box for all your advanced landline calls. Connect up to 6x DECT handsets with an HD-quality voice signal, as well as one analog phone or fax machine, enjoy a complete telephony system in your home or office.
The tpPhone app allows you to make high-fidelity landline calls over the Internet via your smartphone, without additional DECT handsets. With its intuitive visual user interface, you can easily view a list of voice messages, check missed calls, and initiate three-way conference calls.
Easy Setup and Management
Set up the DSL Internet Box in minutes thanks to its intuitive web interface and the powerful Tether app. Manage network settings, including Parental Controls and Access Control, from any Android or iOS device. Control your home network whenever and wherever you are.
- Ports: 3x 10/100 Mbps RJ45 LAN ports, 1x 10/100 Mbps RJ45 LAN/WAN port, 1x RJ11 port, 1x TAE port
- Button: WPS, Reset, Power on/off, DECT
- External power supply: 12 V/1 A
- IEEE standards: IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- VDSL2 standards: ITU-T G.993.2, up to 17a profile (ISDN); ITU-T G.993.5 (G.vector); ITU-T G.998.4 (G.INP
- ADSL standards: Full-rate-ANSI T1.413 Issue 2; ITU-T G.992.1 (G.DMT); ITU-TG.992.2 (G.Lite); ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs)
- ADSL2 standards: ITU-T G.992.3 (G.DMT.bis)
- ADSL2+ standards: ITU-T G.992.5
- Dimensions: 217.7 x 173.5 x 36.8 mm
- Antenna gain: 2x 5 dBi
- Wireless standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Wireless speeds: 300 Mbps
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Transmit power: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz)
- Wireless security: 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA-PSK2 encryptions
- VoIP standards: SIP (RFC3261)/RTP (RFC1889/3550), G.711A/u, G.722, G.729AB, G.726
- DECT function: DECT base station for up to 6 cordless phones, compatible with CAT-iq and GAP, supports paging function
- Operating modes: VDSL/ADSL modem router, wireless router
- DHCP: Server, client, address reservation, DHCP Rrelay
- Port forwarding: Virtual server, port triggering, DMZ, ALG, UPnP
- Dynamic DNS: DynDNS, No-IP, TP-Link, DuckDNS, DtDNS, yDNS, DYNU, FreeDNS, AnyDNS, Selfhost, spdns, custom
- VPN: OpenVPN, PPTP VPN, IPsec VPN
- Protocols: Support IPv4 and IPv6
- ATM/PPP protocols: ATM Forum UNI3.1/4.0, PPP over ATM (RFC 2364), PPP over Ethernet (RFC2516), IPoA (RFC1577/2225), MER\IPoE (RFC 1483 Routed), Bridge (RFC1483 Bridge), PVC – up to 8 PVCs
- Advanced functions: Parental controls, network address translation (NAT), port mapping (grouping), static routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional), DNS relay, DDNS, IGMP V1/V2/V3
- IPSec VPN: Supports up to 10 IPSec VPN tunnels
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Package contents: DSL Internet BOX TD-W9960v, external splitter, RJ11 DSL cable, RJ45 Ethernet cable, power adapter, quick installation guide
- System requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista(TM) or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux; Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
- Environment: Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C (32°F ~ 104°F); Storage temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C (-40°F ~ 158°F); Operating humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing; Storage humidity: 5% ~ 90% non-condensing