SNA-03-C51-YXX-X1 - Power distribution module of hybrid cabinets for home distribution systems, IP30...
SNA-03-C51-YXX-X1 - Power distribution module of hybrid cabinets for home distribution systems, IP30 / IK06
Cable entries at the top, bottom and both sides of the cabinet allow its mounted into larger assemblies with other cabinets of this series including data cabinets. The cabinets are supplied in modular height where one module occupies 166 mm. Data cabinets of this series are in these modules as well. Width and depth of the cabinet are the same for all heights. The cabinet is universal for mounting on the wall or under the wall plaster. For an in-wall installation, a cover frame is available. Thanks to the modular construction, a 2-modules high data part and a 1-module high electric part can be combined, all covered with a 3-modules high frame.
The hinges fixing system allows easy dismantling of the door.
When using the possibility of an in-wall installation, cover frames are available for the various combinations of sizes.
Unique design of the door
The structure of the cabinet is designed for minimum installation depth.
Terminal block PE + N
Part of the cabinets are terminal block for connecting the PE and N wires and screw to connect the grounding.
In the frame of the cabinet there are holes for right or left-side mounting of the door, as well as for installing a cover frame.
- IP30 / IK06
- Dimensions: 500 x 500 x 110 mm
- Cabinet hangs directly on the wall or can be installed in a prepared recess in the wall
- Cabinet is designed for an individual assembly or with RNA cabinets
- Multigate (cable openings) at the top, bottom and both side panels of the cabinet allow joining the cabinets into the larger sets with other cabinets of this series including the RNA-type data cabinets
- Cabinet construction: Welded frame from 1 mm thick sheet steel; Steel door of 1 mm thickness
- The frame of the cabinet and all the removable parts (side and rear covers, doors) are bonded with patch cables that have to be properly fixed and inserted into connectors throughout the period of use of the cabinet
- There is one M8 screw placed at the bottom part of the cabinet to connect the grounding
- Cable openings covered with breakout-type blanking panels are placed at the top and bottom of the cabinets, as well as on the sides
- Maximum permissible load – cabinet: 20 kg; door: 2 kg