APoE03GS - Passive PoE Injector with ESD Protection
Single-Port Passive Gigabit Redundant PoE Midspan/Injector with Hi-Power Surge Protection
The APOE03GS is a single-port Gigabit (10/100/1000 Base-T) redundant PoE Midspan/Injector with Hi-Power surge protection that provides DC power for PoE equipped Network Appliance devices. It is compatible with devices that support the IEEE 802.3af/at standard PoE power feed using Mode B (Pins 4/5 and 7/8).
The APOE03GS features surge protection for the data and power feeds for networks. The design utilizes three-pole differential Gas Tubes. The tubes feature ultra-low Line-to-Line and Line-to-Ground capacitance to minimize distortion of high-speed signals.
The APOE03GS features terminal block for power redundancy. The power redundancy ensures that vital network capabilities are always available when needed, and also makes life easier for any IT administrator who just doesn't want to have his sleep or his weekend interrupted by an untimely service call caused by a finicky power supply.
- Input voltage: 5 to 57 V dc, nominal = 48 V dc
- Operation temperature: -0°C ~ 40°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Operation humidity: 10 ~ 80 % non-condensing
- RJ-45 connector pinout:
- DC power plug diameter: 2.1 / 5.5 , length: 12 +/- 0.5 mm
- DC power plug polarity: Inside (+), outside (-)
Mechanical and dimension:
- Plastic case material: ABS
- Plastic case finish: Texture
- Plastic case color: Black
- Plastic case dimension: 67 x 67 x 24 mm
- Weight: 40 g