Bitlomat BTLM100-EU, 5 GHz CPE Bridge, 16 dBi Antenna
plus shipping costs
Bitlomat BTLM100-EU, 5 GHz CPE Bridge, 16 dBi antenna
The Bitlomat 100 is a compact and cost-effective wireless device that can be used as a CPE in point-to-multipoint networks, as a point-to-point directional device in a bridge set-up, or as a narrow-beam base station in a small point-to-multipoint set-up.
The Bitlomat 100 embeds a high gain, 30 degree wide, dual-polarized directional antenna with a gain up to 16.5 dBi.
Once Bitlomat Active Beam-forming technology is made available on the market, Bitlomat 100 will be compatible natively with any Bitlomat Base Station implementing Active Beam-forming technology. Therefore, by using Bitlomat 100 devices as CPEs in your point-to-multipoint network, you will be able to immediately and seamlessly upgrade to Active Beam-forming technology by upgrading only your base station and with no need of a hardware or software upgrade on your CPEs.
- High performance point-to-multipoint TDMA protocol
- Advanced QoS and SLA enforcement with guaranteed throughput provisioning per CPE
- Easy to use Web-based GUI
- VLAN, BGP, OSFP and Multi-SSD native support
- Software Open Extendable Platform through command line interface
- Future-proof support for beam-forming technology
- Premium customer support for networks design and troubleshooting
- Built-in email notifications
- High gain embedded panel antenna with 16.5 dBi
- 30 degrees antenna beamwidth
- Rugged outdoor-rated design
- Shielded hardware for spurious emission elimination