ARS-H002 - 2.4 GHz 5 dBi Antenna + Magnetic Base
ALFA Network ARS-H002 - 2.4 GHz 5 dBi Antenna + Magnetic Base with RP-SMA connector (Reverse Polarity) for indoor use
With these antennas you may improve the power of the outgoing signal as well as enhance the receiver sensitivity for incoming signals. The improved signal gain and receiver sensitivity improve the reliability of any short-range communication, since the signal can be received solidly and clearly - no more time-consuming retransmissions because of faulty received signals.
These high-performance antennas are especially suited for the usage in wireless networks in companies and home applications. You will be able to provide remote and hard-to-reach locations with strong signals. Furthermore, the antennas are ideal for large areas like storage facilities, wireless hotspots and public spaces in general - everywhere you would like to enhance the range of your wireless network.
- Enhances the wireless signal of your wireless devices (2,4 GHz)
- Works omni-directional (receives in an area of 360 degree)
- Easy installation, no configuration necessary
- All WLAN devices that provide a RP-SMA connector. Please ensure that your WLAN device has a compatible RP-SMA connector socket (Reverse SMA). The RP-SMA standard is used by nearly 90% of all WLAN device manufacturers.
- Model: ARS-H002
- Frequency rang: 2400 - 2483.5 MHz
- Gain: 5 dBi
- VSWR: <= 2.0
- Polarization: Linear, vertical
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Connector: RP-SMA PLUG
- Temperature: -30°C to +60°C
- Humidity: 95% (at) 55°C
- Weight: 9 g
- Length: 200 mm
- Diameter: 60 mm
- Material: Platic & Brass
- Base: Magnetic