USW-PRO-48-POE - 48-Port 802.3at/bt PoE Gigabit Switch with Layer 3 Features and SFP+
plus shipping costs
USW-Pro-48-POE - 48-Port 802.3at/bt PoE Gigabit Switch with Layer 3 Features and SFP+
Expand and power your network with the UniFi(R) Pro PoE Switch, part of the Ubiquiti(R) UniFi Enterprise System. It is available in two models:
- USW-Pro-24-POE: 24 RJ45 ports with 2 SFP+ ports
- USW-Pro-48-POE: 48 RJ45 ports with 4 SFP+ ports
Layer 3 Features
In addition to Layer 2 switching protocols and features, the UniFi Pro PoE Switch offers Layer 3 capabilities*, such as interVLAN routing, static routing, and DHCP server functionality (*available in a future software release).
The UniFi Pro PoE Switch can be located in any workspace. Its integrated fans have built-in PWM (Power Management) control, air ducts and covers, and temperature sensors for the best user experience.
SFP+ ports enable high-capacity uplinks of up to 10 Gbps, so you can directly connect to a high-performance storage server or deploy a long-distance uplink to another switch.
PoE support simplifies your network infrastructure and cabling. Eight ports offer 802.3bt PoE++ to provide up to 64 W of power (per port) to your highpower PoE devices. The remaining ports offer 802.3af/at PoE.
Redundant Power Option
The UniFi Pro PoE Switch supports an external DC input interface, the proprietary USP RPS interface, as a redundant power feature for backup if the internal PSU fails.
- (40) Gigabit RJ45 ports with 802.3af/at
- (8) Gigabit RJ45 ports with 802.3bt
- (4) 1/10G SFP+ ports
- 1U rackmountable (hardware included)
- Dimensions: 442.4 x 285.4 x 43.7 mm (17.42 x 11.24 x 1.72")
- Weight: 6.25 kg (13.78 lb); With brackets: 6.34 kg (13.98 lb)
- Interfaces: Networking: (48) 10/100/1000 RJ45 ports, (4) 1/10G SFP+ Ethernet ports; Management: Ethernet in-band
- Total non-blocking throughput: 88 Gbps
- Switching capacity: 176 Gbps
- Forwarding rate: 130.944 Mpps
- Power method: Universal input: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz; USP RPS DC input: 52 V DC, 11.54 A / 11.5 V DC, 5.22 A
- Power supply: AC/DC, internal, 660 W
- Voltage range: 100 to 240 V AC
- Max. power consumption (excluding PoE output): 60 W
- LEDs: System: Status; RJ45 data ports: PoE, speed/link/activity; SFP+ data ports: Link/activity
- ESD/EMP protection: Air: +/-16 kV, contact: +/-12 kV
- Shock and vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4 Standard
- Operating temperature: -5°C to 40°C (23°F to 104°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 - 90% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
- Total available PoE: 600 W
- PoE interfaces: Ports 1-40: PoE+ IEEE 802.3af/at (pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-); Ports 41-48: 60 W PoE++ IEEE 802.3bt (pair A 1, 2+; 3, 6-) (pair B 4, 5+; 7, 8-)
- Max. PoE wattage per port by PSE: 802.3at: 32 W; 802.3bt: 64 W
- Voltage range: 802.3af mode: 44-57 V; 802.3at/bt mode: 50-57 V