M7200 - 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi
TP-Link M7200, 4G LTE Mobile Wi-Fi, int.4G Modem, 2000mAh baterie, LTE/HSPA+
The M7200 supports the latest generation 4G FDD/TDD-LTE networks, providing convenient carry-on Wi-Fi in most countries and regions. Now you can enjoy lag-free HD video, fast file downloads, and stable video chats regardless of where life takes.
Up to 10 devices simultaneously
This compact device works seamlessly with an impressive range of wireless gadgets. The M7200 can easily share a 4G/3G connection with up to 10 wireless devices like tablets, laptops, and mobile phones at the same time.
Up to 8 hours online
With its powerful 2000 mAh battery, the M7200 can provide up to 8 hours of wireless connectivity, making it the perfect companion for travel, business trips, outdoor activities, and more.
Get Your Network Up and Running in Seconds
M7200 features a compact and user-friendly design, all you need is to insert a SIM card and press the power button. Your high-speed 4G hotspot will be operational within a half-minute.
Easy Management with the tpMiFi App
With the tpMiFi App, you can easily access and manage the M7200 from your connected iOS/Android devices. The tpMiFi app allows you to establish data limits, control which devices can access your Wi-Fi and send messages.
- Micro USB cable
- 2000 mAh battery
Connectors and Interfaces
- SIM slot: Yes
- Other features: SIM card slot
- Purpose: Indoor
- Buttons: Power
- Depth [mm]: 57
- Width [mm]: 94
- Height [mm]: 20
- Battery capacity [mAh]: 2000
- Power via connector/terminal: 5 V DC
- Integrated battery: Yes
- Operating mode: 3G/4G router
- Default IP address: 192.168.0.1
- Default login and password: admin / admin
- Wireless frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Wi-Fi standards: 802.11n, 802.11b/g
- Transmission speed - Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz [Mb/s]: 300
- Tx power 2.4 GHz [dBm]: 20
- Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- 2.4 GHz MIMO: 2 x 2
- Type of antenna: Built-in
- LTE bands supported: (1) 2100 MHz, (3) 1800 MHz, (7) 2600 MHz, (8) 900 MHz, (20) 800 MHz, (38) 2600 MHz, (40) 2300 MHz, (41) 2500 MHz