AF-3G26-S45 - airFiber Antenna
airFiber Antenna AF-3G26-S45
Pair an airFiber X antenna with an airFiber X radio to create the endpoint of a high-performance, Point-to-Point (PtP) bridge or network backhaul (airFiber X radio sold separately).
The airFiber X antenna delivers 2x2 dual-polarity performance. In the manual on the left is one example of how the airFiber X antenna with an airFiber X radio can be deployed in a backhaul link to deliver bandwidth from an ISP network out to a neighborhood tower. From there, an airMAX Sector antenna with a Rocket(TM) radio delivers bandwidth to the ISPs customers.
Incorporating a dish reflector design for excellent beam directivity, the airFiber X antennas feature robust mechanical design using industrial-strength hardware for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
airFiber X antennas and airFiber X radios have been designed to seamlessly work together. Every airFiber X antenna has a built-in airFiber X radio mount, so installation requires no special tools. Snap the airFiber X radio securely into place and mount the antenna; you then have the optimal combination of airFiber X antenna and airFiber X radio for your PtP application
Innovative Mechanical Design
- Secure Pole-Mounting: The hardware is designed to securely mount and maintain the position of the dish during harsh outdoor conditions.
- Convenient Installation: The bubble level allows for easy alignment.
- Precision Elevation Adjustment: Use this new feature to quickly fine-tune and adjust the elevation.
- Protective Shroud: The shroud protects the cables and connectors from natures elements.
- Mounting Hardware: Made of galvanized steel that is powder-coated for superior corrosion resistance.
- Fasteners: GEOMET-coated for improved corrosion resistance when compared with
- Model: AF-3G26-S45
- Dimensions: 650 x 300 mm ( 25.59 x 11.81")
- Weight: 9.8 kg (21.61 lb)
- Frequency Range: 3.3 - 3.8 GHz
- Gain: 26 dBi
- + 45° Beamwidth: 7° (3 dB)
- - 45° Beamwidth: 7° (3 dB)
- F/B Ratio: 33 dB
- Max. VSWR: 1.4:1
- Wind Loading: 787 N (at) 200 km/h (177 lbf (at)125 mph)
- Wind Survivability: 787 N (at) 200 km/h (177 lbf (at)125 mph)
- Polarization: Dual-Linear
- Cross-pol Isolation: 35 dB Min.
- ETSI Specification: EN 302 326 DN2
- Mounting: Universal Pole Mount, airFiber X Radio Bracket, and Weatherproof RF Connectors Included