UP-POE-A20-0001 - PoE expansion module
AAEON UP-POE-A20-0001 - PoE expansion module
AAEON, a leading developer of IoT solutions, is launching three separate expansion boards to complement its series of UP maker boards. The new products will add audio, camera, and PoE capabilities to the UP series.
The PoE I/O board enables Gigabit Ethernet, and it connects to the UP Board and UP Squared boards via a 40-pin GPIO. Its 5 V DC port mean it can also connect to other SBCs.
The boards can be used individually or in combination, meaning users can pick and choose which functions they want to add to their systems.
These products make it easier than ever before for developers to create working applications. Functionality can be added simply by connecting a tried-and-trusted expansion board, saving on development time and costs, and leaving users free to innovate.
- IEEE 802.3at standard
- Max. 25 W power supply
- 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN
- 1x RJ45 input
- 1x RJ45 output
- 1x 5 V DC output
- IC: 1x LT4321I (PoE Ideal Diode Bridge Controller); 1x LT4276B (PD Forward/Flyback Controller)
- External ports: 1x RJ45 input; 1x RJ45 output; 1x 5 V DC output
- Internal Connector: 1x HAT 40 GPIO male (5 V, GND)
- Form factor: 85.6 x 56.5 x 25 mm
- Certification: CE/FCC Class A
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 60°C
- OS support: No OS limitation