3G RF PIR - 3G Wireless PIR Alarm
GSM Activate - 3G Wireless PIR Alarm
The pyroelectric sensor (PIR sensor, Pyroelectric Infrared Sensor) is the most commonly used type of motion detector. The GSM Portable PIR Alarm is a standalone small portable unit. It is suitable for indoor and outside installation. When the sensor is triggered by an intruder it will use the internal GSM technology to alert you. Therefore alerting you immediately to a problem you should be aware of!
The unit requires a micro SIM card to enable it to communicate with you. The alarm has a built in program which monitors the SIM card and keeps it active. This means you will never have to worry about the SIM card and unit being deactivated.
The unit is also enclosed in an IP65 rated box meaning it is perfectly weathered for outside installation and has passed testing in high temperatures and below freezing conditions.
GSM Module Specification
- Quad band frequency 850/ 900/1800/1900/2100 MHz
- Power supply voltage: 9 - 24 Volts DC - 1 Ampere min.
- Current used in standby mode: 60 mA max.
- IP65 rated enclosure for outside installation
- 2 Amperes relay output
- Micro 3G SIM card
- No landline required
- Dimensions: L 100 x W 68 x H 50 mm
- Dimensions PCB only: L 95 x W 67 mm
- SIM Active function
- Operating temperature: -10°C - +40°C
- Text for signal strength
- Programmed by text/SMS message
- Alert distance: 8 – 12 meters
- Detection range: Horizontal 110°, vertical 30°
- PIR size: 120 x 70 x 40 mm
- Battery life: 6 - 9 months
- Wireless range: 20 meters