2G RF DOOR - 2G Door Contact Alarm
GSM Activate - 2G Door Contact Alarm
Our GSM Door Contact Alarm system is a standalone alarm system. It is ideal for smaller rooms inside properties. By using GSM technology, when the door contact is broken the unit will send the user a text message and/or phone call to the users mobile phone or landline. Therefore, providing the occupier of the room instant notification when the room has been breached.
The unit is housed in a perfectly weathered box enabling the unit to be installed outside as well as inside. Furthermore, the unit has been tested in high temperatures as well as freezing temperatures.
GSM Module Specification
- GSM frequency: Quadband freq 850/900/1800/1900
- Power supply voltage: 9 - 24 volts DC - 1 Amperes min.
- Current used in standby mode: 60 mA max.
- IP65 rated enclosure for outside installation
- Micro 2G SIM card
- No landline required
- Dimensions: L 100 x W 68 x H 50 mm
- Dimensions PCB only: L 95 x W 67 mm
- Sim Active function
- Operating temperature: -10°C - +40°C
- Programmed by text message
- Text to test signal strength
- Alert distance: 25 – 35 mm separation
- Detection: Dual function, magnetic door and emergency switch
- Battery life: 6 months
- Dimensions: L 60 x W 32 x H 13 mm
- Wireless range: 20 meters