Onyx4G - 4G LTE USB Modem
Alfa Onyx4G - 4G LTE USB Modem
With the Alfa Onyx4G USB stick, you can access the Internet from anywhere via mobile networks (4G, 3G, LTE, UMTS, GSM). Thanks to the compact design of the USB stick, it is the ideal companion for holidays on camping sites and on boats.
- Accessing the Internet is very simple as the drivers for the USB stick are automatically installed on Windows devices.
- Plug-n-play simplicity: Windows Driver & Utility built-in CD-free, auto-installation on your laptop or desktop computers
- Large capacity storage: Built-in micro-SD card slot, Onyx4G performs as a memory stick (max. 32 GB support)
- Sensitivity antenna: Field-proven, high-sensitivity quad-band, 3-dimensional antenna design**
- 4G mobile Internet sharing via R36 (ideal solution for multiple-user Internet access, perfect for Mac OSX, Linux, tablet and smart phone users)
** Note: Actual mobile data performance may vary due to signal strength, coverage, operation frequencies, base station status, network congestion, and the network management services over 4G LTE network.
- LTE high-speed: Max. 100 Mbps downstream, max. 50 Mbps upstream, backwards compatible with UMTS/WCDMA, EDGE/GPRS
- Broadband wireless: LTE/HSPA+/HSPA/WCDMA (UMTS)/GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Frequency: FDD-LTE: B1 (2100 MHz)/B3 (1800)/B7 (2600)/B20 (800); WCDMA/UMTS: B1 (2100 MHz)/B8 (900 MHz); GSM: Quad Band (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Interface: Hi-speed USB 2.0 standard, 6 PIN SIM card
- Micro-SD card slot: Max. 32 GB support
- Antenna: Integrated antenna
- System LED: Tri-color LED indicator
- Operation system support: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10; 32/64-bit support auto-install utility driver*
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 45°C
- Storage humidity: 5% ~ 98% (non-condensing)
* Mac & Linux users: please install Onyx4G with R36 (sold separated), and perform Internet access through wireless signal from R36.