MikroTik RouterBOARD CCR1036-12G-4S-EM
plus shipping costs
The CCR1036-12G-4S-EM is a carrier grade router with a cutting edge 36-core Tilera CPU! Unprecedented power and unbeatable performance - this is our new flagship device. Over 20 times faster than the previous top model, the Cloud Core Router supports a throughput of up to 24 million packets per second, or up to 16 Gigabits - full wire speed.
The device comes in a 1U rackmount case, has four SFP ports, twelve Gigabit Ethernet ports, a serial console port and a USB port. A color touchscreen displays device status, traffic graphs, or provide access to simple configuration options.
It has two SODIMM slots and by default it is shipped with 8 GB of RAM, but has no memory limit in RouterOS. It comes with power supply and 1U rackmount case.
The Cloud Core Router is powered by RouterOS, a fully featured routing operating system which has been continuously improved for fifteen years. Dynamic Routing, Hotspot, Firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced Quality of Service, Load Balancing and Bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring - just a few of the vast number of features supported by RouterOS.
Tested and recommended to use with the following MikroTik SFP modules: S-85DLC05D, S-31DLC20D and S-35/53LC20D (not included).
New generation CPU
- 36-core CPU
- 1.2 GHz clock per core
- 12 Mbytes total on-chip cache
- State-of-the-art TILE GX architecture
- 8 mpps standard forwarding
- 24 mpps fastpath forwarding (wire speed for all ports)
- Up to 16 Gbit/s throughput
Full set of features
- 1U rackmount case
- 12x Gigabit ports
- 4x SFP ports
- Color touchscreen LCD
- Ports directly connected to CPU
- 8 GB of RAM
- CPU: Tilera Tile-Gx36 CPU (36-cores, 1.2 GHz per core)
- Memory: (2) SODIMM DDR3 slots, 2x 4 GB DDR3 10600 modules installed (8 GB total)
- Ethernet: (12) 10/100/1000 Mbit/s Gigabit Ethernet with Auto-MDI/X
- SFP: (4) 1.25G Ethernet SFP cage (Mini-GBIC; SFP module not included)
- Expansion: microUSB port, host and device mode
- Storage: 1 GB Onboard NAND
- Serial port: (1) DB9 RS232C asynchronous serial port
- Extras: Reset switch; speed controlled fan; beeper; voltage, current and temperature monitoring
- Power options: IEC C14 standard connector 110/220 V (PSU included), up to 60 W power consumption
- Board dimensions: 355 x 145 x 55 mm
- Temperature: Max. ambient temperature: 50°C (at) 1.2 GHz; 70°C (at) 1 GHz CPU core frequency
- OS: MikroTik RouterOS v6 (64 bit), Level 6 license
- Included: Router in a 1U case with LCD, PSU, power cable, USB cable