MikroTik RB4011iGS+RM - RB4011 series router, Ethernet model, 10x 1 Gbps Ethernet ports, 1x SFP+ por...
plus shipping costs
MikroTik RB4011iGS+RM - RB4011 series router, Ethernet model, 10x 1 Gbps Ethernet ports, 1x SFP+ port
The RB4011 uses the amazingly powerful quad-core Cortex A15 chip from Annapurna labs, an Amazon company, the same as in MikroTik's carrier-grade RB1100AHx4 unit. The CPU supports IPsec hardware acceleration, there is 1 GB of RAM, so this device will easily handle any task you have configured RouterOS to perform. All of this power in a compact and professional looking, solid metal enclosure in matte black.
In addition to the ten 1 Gbps Ethernet ports, an SFP+ port provides optional 10 Gbps connectivity through an SFP+ module (not included). All of this power in a compact and professional looking solid metal enclosure in matte black.
The Ethernet model includes two rackmount ears that will securely fasten the unit in standard 1U rack space.
- Product code: RB4011iGS+RM
- CPU: 4-core AL21400 1.4 GHz
- Size of RAM: 1 GB
- Storage: NAND 512 MB
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 10
- SFP+ port: 1
- Switch chip model: RTL8367SB
- Power jack: 1
- PoE in: Yes (port 1), passive, 18-57 V
- PoE out: Yes (port 10), passive, up to 57 V
- Max. power consumption: 18 W without PoE out, 33 W with PoE out
- Supported input voltage: 12-57 V (jack)
- Voltage monitor: Yes
- PCB temperature monitor: Yes
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +45°C
- Dimensions: 228 x 120 x 30 mm
- Serial port: RJ45
- License level: 5
- Operating system: RouterOS