Siklu EtherHaul(TM)-2500Fx 30 cm - Efficient 2 Gbps E-Band Radio with Extended Range
Siklu EtherHaul(TM)-2500Fx 30 cm - Efficient 2 Gbps E-Band Radio with Extended Range and 1 ft Antenna
The EH-2X00 series provides 2 Gbps full-duplex capacity with extended range for accelerating broadband deployment in urban, suburban or rural areas. The carrier-grade radio delivers fiber-like performance, reliability and throughput, with low CAPEX.
Robust & Futureproof
The EH-2X00 series delivers up to 2 Gbps full duplex point-to-point wireless Ethernet connectivity, achieved at only QAM32 modulation, that will future proof your network. Operating over the interference-free 71 - 76 / 81 - 86 GHz band, the EH-2X00 makes it easy for providers and enterprises to extend their networks maintaining fiber-like performance.
Carrier-Grade Performance and Reliability
High throughput and low latency combine to deliver fiber-like performance. Siklu's EH-2X00 series hitless adaptive bandwidth coding and modulation, synced with user-configurable 8 levels H-QoS, ensure correlated payload prioritization for high availability. An integrated L2 switch with fiber and copper ports enable implementation in resilient topologies like cascade or ring, without the need for additional equipment.
Applications for a Wide Range of Markets:
- Business Broadband
- Video Surveillance Networks
- GTTH - Gigabit To The Home
- Campus Connectivity
- Mobile Backhaul
- Smart City Networks
- 1x EtherHaul-2500FX ODU with adapter, Tx high power: POE, 1GE capacity, ports: 2x copper + 2x fiber
- 1x EtherHaul-2500FX ODU with adapter, Tx low power: POE, 1GE capacity, ports: 2x copper + 2x fiber
- 2x upgrade from 1000 to 2000 Mbps
- 2x EtherHaul 1 ft antenna (FCC/ETSI)
- 2x EtherHaul mounting kit for 1 ft antenna
- 2x PoE injector 60 W (100 - 240 AC source, EU AC cable)
- Frequency & duplexing: 71 - 76 GHz / 81 - 86 GHz, frequency-division duplexing (FDD)
- Channels: 16/8/5/3 non-overlapping channels, 250/500//750/1250 MHz wide; up to 1250 MHz
- Modulation & adaptive rate: BPSK QAM32, up to 5 level of hitless adaptive bandwidth, coding and modulation - boost gain by up to 25 dB
- Throughput: 2 Gbps, Full Duplex
- Link budget (BER=10-6): 186 dB including 1 ft antenna gain
- Interfaces: 4x GbE ports, (2x copper RJ-45 + 2x optical SFP SMF/MMF)
- Security: AES 128-bit and 256-bit
- Topologies: Ring, daisy-chain, mesh
- Power: PoE In PoE++ (IEEE 802.3at+), 45 W without PoE-Out, 60 W with PoE Out
- Direct DC: 36 - 57 VDC
- PoE-Out: Port 2: up to 13 W (IEEE 802.3af)
- Operating Temperature: -45 °C to +55 °C (-49 °F to +131 °F)
- Waterproof: IP67
- Dimensions: ODU + 1 ft antenna (Dia. x Depth): 12.6" x 8.6" (32 x 22 cm)
- Weight: ODU + 1 ft antenna: 8.8 lbs. (4.0 kg)
- IEEE 802.1d transparent bridging.
- VLAN & VLAN stacking, 4K VLANs
- MEF 9, 14 and 21 compliant Ethernet services.
- Smart Pipes Transparent Ports Mode
- Link aggregation: LAG and LACP (IEEE 802.3ad)
- Ethernet Ring Protection Switching: ITU-T G.8032 ERPS.
- Link state propagation.
- 16 KB Jumbo frames.
- Configurable QOS-aware forwarding.
- 8 level H-QoS with multi mapping options:
- L2: 802.1p, VLAN id., L2,5: MPLS EXP, L3: DSCP
Management & Provisioning:
- Zero-touch turn up; In-band, out-of-band management
- Web GUI (one-click configuration of local and remote units) & embedded CLI
- SNMPv2/3, TACACS+, RADIUS
- Link OAM & connectivity fault management (CFM): IEEE802.3ah & IEEE802.1ag;
- Performance monitoring: ITU-T Y.1731