WG-500P/M - Hotspot Printer
Handlink WG-500P/M - Hotspot Printer
Handlink's WG-500P/M is a multinational patented printer, its an important device for any pre-paid Hotspot solution. It supports all of Handlink's gateway routers and is also compatible with the MikroTik User Manager.
If you have the device installed with the MikroTik RouterOS and are worried about how to inform visitors about their dynamic Wi-Fi account and password, you can connect with WG-500P/M to print the ticket.
With the growing amount of mobile devices like smartphones and pads, more and more mini-sized venues such as cafés, airport lounges, stores or shops need to provide Internet access for their customers. Traditionally, the venues who provide public Internet access with a common username and password to guests are insecure and easy to hijack. Or they have to take lots of efforts to provide a secure Internet access for guests such as pre-built user accounts with printed passwords.
Now with the advantage of WG-500P/M's patented Account Generator, as long as you first set up the billing profiles in Handlink's gateway router or MikroTik RouterOS, the venues can easily print out a private Internet access ticket just in seconds with one press.
Up to 50 devices can be connected with MikroTik RouterBoard RB-450G. WG-500P/M now supports MikroTik RouterOS 5.x, 6.x and the later version.
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11n/b/g, wireless 2T2R 2.4 GHz with 300 Mbps high speed network
- Supports WPA/WPA2 encryption
- Multiple language support
- For ticket printout format, language support available in English/German/French/Spanish/Portuguese/Italian
- It supports MikroTik RouterOS 5.x, 6.x and the later version
- Network specification:
- IEEE 802.3 10 BaseT Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3u 100 BaseTX Fast Ethernet
- Static IP WAN client
- DHCP IP client
- Wireless: IEEE 802.11n/b/g client or AP
- All Handlink brand gateway routers
- MikroTik RouterOS 5.x, 6.x and the later version
- Connection devices: Up to 50x WG-500P P/M devices can connect with MikroTik RouterBoard RB-450G
- Power requirement:
- External power adaptor
- Input: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 12 V, 1.5 A
- 1x RJ-45 connector 10/100 BaseTX WAN/WLAN Ethernet port with auto cross-over
- 1x Micro USB connector
- Reset button
- LED Indicators
- Dimensions: (L) 109 x (W) 155 x (H) 90 mm
- Weight: About 340 g (net)
- Paper roll specifications:
- Dimensions: (W) 58 (+1/-1) mm x (L) 50 m (max.), thickness: 65 um
- Outside diameter: 63 (+2/-2) mm
- Inside diameter: 12 (+0.5/-0.5) mm
- Weight: 120 grams
- Environmental conditions:
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Certifications: FCC/CE/VCCI/C-Tick/GOST-R/BSMI/NCC/SDPPI/NTC/FAC/VNTA/Telec/Anatel*/COFETEL*
*Features will be available in future release.