Ubiquiti UAP-AC-HD - 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi Access Point
plus shipping costs
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-HD - 802.11ac Wave 2 Enterprise Wi-Fi Access Point
- Simultaneous dual-band 4x4 multi-user MIMO
- Four-stream 802.11ac Wave 2 technology
- 802.3at PoE+ compatibility
Scalable Enterprise Wi-Fi Management
UniFi(R) is the revolutionary Wi-Fi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. The UniFi AC HD AP has a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware.
Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance.
Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise Wi-Fi network – no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
The initial 802.11ac Wave 1 SU-MIMO (Single-User, Multiple Input, Multiple Output) technology allows an earliergeneration AP to communicate with only one client at a time.
The 802.11ac Wave 2 MUMIMO (Multi-User, Multiple Input, Multiple Output) technology allows a Wave 2 AP to communicate with multiple clients at the same time – significantly increasing multi-user throughput and overall user experience.
Assuming the same conditions, a Wave 2 AP provides up to 75% improvement* overall over a Wave 1 AP. This improvement increases wireless performance and/or serves more clients at the same performance level.
Aggregate Multi-User TCP Throughput
4x4 Spatial Streams
At any single time, a Wave 2 AP can communicate with the following MU-MIMO clients:
- Four 1x1 clients
- Two 2x2 clients
- One 2x2 client and two 1x1 clients
- One 3x3 client and one 1x1 client
A 4x4 Wave 2 AP delivers up to 33% greater performance* than a Wave 1 AP that is 3x3 in both radio bands.
The UniFi AC HD AP is the first UniFi 802.11ac Wave 2 AP. Combining the performance increases from MU-MIMO technology and the use of 4x4 spatial streams, the UniFi AC HD AP delivers up to 225% greater performance* than a typical Wave 1 AP.
For optimal performance, use MUMIMO clients. SUMIMO clients will also benefit and gain up to 1020% greater performance when used with the UniFi AC HD AP.
* Actual performance values may vary depending on environmental and installation conditions.
Deploy the UniFi AC HD AP in high-density environments requiring maximum wireless performance. The UniFi AC HD AP features simultaneous, dual-band, 4x4 MU-MIMO technology and convenient 802.3at PoE+ compatibility. Available in single- and fivepacks.
Its sleek design seamlessly integrates into any environment (all accessories included) and is compatible with existing UAP-AC-PRO mounts.
Unique LED provisioning ring provides administrator location tracking and alerts for each device.
Dual Gigabit Ethernet
The UniFi AC HD AP supports Ethernet aggregation of its Ethernet ports.
Superior Processing Power
The UniFi AC HD AP is capable of complex operations (guest control, filtering, and other resource-intensive tasks) that may slow down a lesser-equipped AP.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Includes PoE functionality. Each single-pack includes a PoE adapter.
The UniFi AC HD AP is compatible with an 802.3at PoE+ compliant switch. We recommend powering your UniFi devices with a UniFi PoE Switch (sold separately).
UniFi PoE Switch
Available in 8, 16, 24, and 48port versions with multiple power output options, the UniFi PoE Switch conveniently offers autosensing IEEE 802.3af PoE/802.3at PoE+ and configurable 24V passive PoE.
Five-packs do not ship with PoE adapters; we recommend powering the UniFi APs with the UniFi PoE Switch instead.
- Dimensions: 220 x 220 x 48.1 mm (8.66 x 8.66 x 1.89")
- Weight: 700 g (1.54 lb)
- With mounting kits: 830 g (1.83 lb)
- Networking Interfaces: (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports (can be aggregated)
- Port: (1) USB 3C port
- Buttons: Reset
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (48 V), 802.3at supported (supported voltage range: 44 to 57 V DC)
- Power Supply: 48 V, 0.5 A PoE Gigabit adapter*
- Power Save: Supported
- Maximum power consumption: 17 W
- TX Power:
- 2.4 GHz: 6-25 dBm
- 5 GHz: 6-25 dBm
- 2.4 GHz: (2) antennas, 3 dBi each
- 5 GHz: (2) antennas, 4 dBi each
- Wi-Fi standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ac-wave2
- Wireless security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- BSSID: Up to four per radio
- Mounting: Wall/ceiling (kits included)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
* Only the single-pack of the UAP-AC-HD includes a PoE adapter.