2.4 GHz, 5 dBi Omni Antenna, RP-SMA Connector
WLAN Omni Antenna for 802.11b/g for Indoor Use
With this antenna you can improve the power of the outgoing signal and enhance the receiver sensitivity for incoming signals of your wireless devices. It will increase the reliability of any short-range communication, since the received signal will be clear and stable, which will reduce time-consuming retransmissions because of weak signal strength.
This high-performance antenna is particularly suitable for setting up wireless networks in companies and at home. You will be able to provide even remote and hard-to-reach locations with a strong signal. The antenna is also ideal for large area applications like storage facilities, wireless hotspots and public spaces in general - everywhere you would like to increase the range of your wireless network.
- Enhances the signal of your wireless devices (2.4 GHz)
- Omnidirectional (receives in an area of 360 degrees)
- Easy installation, no configuration necessary
Compatible with all WLAN devices that have a RP-SMA connector. Please ensure that your WLAN device has a compatible connector RP-SMA (Reverse Polarity SMA). The RP-SMA standard is used by nearly 90 % of all WLAN device manufacturers.
- Signal enhancement: 5 dBi
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz - 2.5 GHz
- Voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR): < 2
- Polarisation: linear/vertical
- Direction: omnidirectional
- Resistance: 50 ohm
- Connector: RP-SMA
- Measurements: 12 mm x 198 mm
- Weight: 28 g
- Color: black
- Operating temperature: -20 °C up to 60 °C
- Storage temperature: -30 °C up to 75 °C
- Operating humidity: 0 % to 85 % (not condensing)