MikroTik RB941-2nD-TC - hAP Lite w/ 650MHz CPU, 32 MB RAM, 4x LAN
plus shipping costs
MikroTik RB941-2nD-TC - hAP Lite with 650 MHz CPU, 32 MB RAM, 4x LAN
The home Access Point lite (hAP lite) is an ideal little device for your apartment, house or office.
It supports button triggered WPS for the convenience of not typing a complicated password when somebody wants to have wireless internet access, and can also be told to change to cAP mode and join a CAPsMAN centrally managed network by the push of a button.
Of course, the device runs RouterOS with all its features like bandwidth shaping, firewall, user access control and many others.
The hAP lite is equipped with a powerful 650 MHz CPU, 32 MB RAM, dual-chain 2.4 GHz onboard wireless, four Fast Ethernet ports and a RouterOS L4 license. USB power supply is included.
- Order code: RB941-2nD-TC
- CPU: QCA9531 650 MHz CPU
- Memory: 32 MB DDR RAM
- Ethernet: 4x 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet with Auto-MDI/X
- Wireless cards:
- Onboard dual-chain 2.4GHz 802.11b/g/n QCA9531 wireless module
- 10 kV ESD protection on each RF port, WPS support via button
- Extras: Reset switch
- LEDs: Power LED, 4x Ethernet LEDs, user LED
- Power input: Packaged with 5 V DC / 0.7 A power adapter
- Dimensions: 124 x 100 x 54 mm
- Max. consumption: 3 W at 5 V
- Operating temperature: -20°C .. +70°C tested
- OS: MikroTik RouterOS, Level 4 license (AP support)