WS-26-400-IDC - Managed PoE Switch, 24x 1G PoE Copper Ports, 2x SFP Ports
plus shipping costs
Netonix WS-26-400-IDC - Managed PoE Switch
- 24x 1G PoE copper ports
- 2x SFP ports
- 400 Watt isolated DC power supply accepts 32 to 72 V DC variable input while providing uninterrupted 24 V and 48 V PoE.
The Netonix(R) WISP Switch(TM) model WS-26-400-IDC is designed specifically for
the WISP industry with a rugged chassis and extended operating
temperature range. It features a simple yet powerful user interface
providing the software features WISPs need in a switch.
- This switch is designed to operate on negative or positive 36 V - 72 V sites.
- Does not allow monitoring of DC input voltage
- Manufactured and assembled in North America
- Standard desktop/wall mount
- Optional 19 rack mount kit/Din rail kit
- Dimensions: 343 x 248 x 44 mm
- Operating temperature: -25°C to 55°C
- Serial console port
- Passive PoE current sensors on each port