C050940M203A - ePMP Force 425 - 5 GHz point-to-point solution, 2-pack packaging (EU cord)
ePMP Force 425 - 5 GHz point-to-point solution, 2-pack packaging (EU cord)
Cambium Networks introduces the ePMP Force 425 and Force 400C point-to-point solutions delivering up to 1 Gbps throughput at a breakthrough price point based on the latest 802.11ax standards. The Force 400 Series is the ideal solution for service providers looking to deliver high capacity access services to Enterprise and residential customers. It also serves as a low-cost backhaul for MicroPOPs and outdoor Wi-Fi access points that require lots of capacity at moderate range without the overhead of licensed microwave. With an integrated SFP port and optional GPON ONU module, the Force 425 makes a great fiber extension to reach places where fiber cannot.
The Force 425 pushes this capacity farther than ever with an integrated 25 dBi dish (and even farther with the optional 28 dBi range extender). The optional range extender is ordered separately and can be assembled and attached in the field to add additional link budget and fade margin for challenging links or to move to higher capacity where needed and higher modulations can be achieved.
For even longer range applications, the Force 400C is a connectorized option with two RP-SMA RF interfaces for use with larger parabolic dishes or horn antennas.
Leveraging the latest technology from the 802.11ax standard and Cambiums proprietary ePTP mode, the Force 425/400C delivers high spectral efficiency with features such as 1024QAM, 80 MHz channels, a highly efficient frame structure and the proven ePTP air interface. The Force 400 Series delivers Gbps performance with less than 5 ms latency.
The Force 400 series has enterprise grade security with 128-bit AES over-the-air encryption (256-bit AES where export rules allow), secure management interfaces with roles-based authentication and standards-based device authentication including RADIUS support.
Force 425/400C is built for the real world with IP67 ruggedization and a simplified mounting scheme.
Plan and manage your Force 425/400C deployments with Cambiums LINKPlanner and cnMaestro.
- Channel width MHz: 20, 40, 80
- Proprietary physical layer: 802.11ax, 2x2 MIMO/OFDM
- Channel spacing: Configurable in 5 MHz increments
- Frequency range: Wide band operation 4910 - 6135 MHz*
- MAC layer (Media Access Control): Cambium proprietary
- Ethernet interface: 100/1000 BaseT, compatible with Cambium PoE & standard PoE pinouts; 10 Gigabit SFP cage for optional SFP modules
- Protocols: Used IPv4/IPv6 (Dual Management Stack), UDP, TCP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, NTP, STP, IGMP, SSH
- Network management: IPv4/IPv6, HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH, Cambium Networks CnMaestro(TM)
- VLAN: 802.1Q with 802.1p priority
*Country dependent based on local regulations. Support of 5870 to 6135 coming in a future software upgrade.
- ARQ: Yes
- Maximum capacity: 1 Gbps
- Latency: < 5 ms
- Nominal receive sensitivity (w/ FEC) (at) 20 MHz channel: MCS 0 = -93 dBm to MCS 11 (1024 QAM-5/6) = -63 dBm (per chain)
- Nominal receive sensitivity (w/ FEC) (at) 40 MHz channel: MCS 0 = -90 dBm to MCS 11 (1024 QAM-5/6) = -60 dBm (per chain)
- Nominal receive sensitivity (w/ FEC) (at) 80 MHz channel: MCS 0 = -87 dBm to MCS 11 (1024 QAM-5/6) = -57 dBm (per chain)
- Modulation levels (adaptive): MCS 0 (BPSK) to MCS 11 (1024 QAM-5/6)
- Transmit power range: +3 to +28 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)
- Connectors: 1x RJ-45, 1x SFP
- Surge supression*: 1 Joule Integrated
- Environmental: IP67
- Temperature: -30°C to 65°C (-22°F to 149°F)
- Weight: 4.8 kg (10.6 lbs.)
- Wind survival: 200 km/h (124 mph)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 470 mm diameter x 285 mm depth (18.5 in diameter x 11.2 in depth)
- Pole diameter range: Center: 3.1 to 7.6 cm (1.25 to 3.0 inches)
- Power consumption: 28 W
*Optional 56 V surge suppressor available: Part # C000000L033A (332316).
- Encryption: 128-bit over-the-air encryption (256-bit AES where export rules allow - ROADMAP Feature)
- FCC regulatory part number: C058940P102A
- FCC ID*: Z8H89FT0062
- ETSI/ROW regulatory part number: C050940P001A
- Industry Canada cert*: 109W-0062
- CE: EN 301 893 V2.1.1 (5.4 GHz), EN 302 502 V2.1.1 (5.8 GHz)*
*Certifications are a place holder until official grant is given.
- Frequency range: 4910 – 6135 MHz
- Antenna type: Dish
- Peak gain: 25 dBi
- 3 dB beamwidth azimuth: 7°
- 3 dB beamwidth elevation: 7°