IPFire Ready System - APU1D4, 4 GB RAM, 16 GB mSATA SSD, Enclosure, blue
plus shipping costs
IPFire Ready System - APU1D4, 4 GB RAM, 16 GB mSATA SSD, Enclosure
With IPFire you have an enterprise-grade security for every network, either home-network, networks of enterprises, school networks or those of administrations. The focus lies especially on security, stability and ease of use. You can subsequently install additional functions with just one click.
The main focus of IPFire lies on security. Especially with such a large topic, there is not only one single way to achieve a maximum level of security. For a network administrator it is also important to understand its needs and to act according to them. For this purpose IPFire offers a base that separates single network segments according to their security levels and that allows to adjust them according to their own requirements.
Security of modular components is also a top priority. Updates are digitally signed and encrypted and can be automatically installed over Pakfire package management system. AS IPFire is typically directly connected to the internet, it is a target for hackers and other threats. The package management system helps the administrator to make sure that all gaps are filled and bugs are fixed in all used components.
IPFire uses a stateful packet inspection firewall (SPI), which is on top of the Linux packet filtering framework netfilter. During the IPFire installation process, the network is configured into different, separate segments. This segmented security scheme means that there is a perfect place for each system in the network. Each segment can be activated as required, depending on the location and purpose and all systems in one segment are treated with the same security policy.
PC Engines APU1D4 System Board, 1 GHz, 4 GB DDR3 RAM, 3x LAN, Bundle
The successor to the succesful ALIX board combines the previous functionality of ALIX.2D13 and ALIX.6F2 in a single board with more computing power, more processing power and faster data storage. The new board is suitable for a lot more tasks and applications.
The PC Engines APU System Board is based on the cost effective AMD Embedded G-Series Single Board Computer (SBC), for a lot of applications like LAN Router, Firewalls, Load Balancer, VPN Router, Thin Clients, compact Server, NAS.
The system can boot via SD card, USB device, mSATA SSD module, SATA connection or over the network. The AMD Dual-Core has got a 1 GHz clock and 4 GB of RAM and a low power consumption.
Scope of supply:
- 1x server system
- 1x 16 GB mSATA SSD with pre-installed IPFire software
- 1x 12 V power supply
- 1x network cable (1 m)
- 1x case (color: blue)
- Processor: 1,0 GHz AMD Embedded G-Series T40E APU (Dual-Core, 64-bit support, 32 + 32 KByte L1 cache, 2x 512 KByte L2 cache, SSE1, 2, 3, SSSE3 ISA, SSE4A, MMX, AMD-V)
- 4 GByte DDR3-1066 DRAM memory (not expandable)
- 1x SD card (bootable, connected via USB)
- 1x SATA 6 GBit/s
- 1x mSATA 6 GBit/s
- 3x 10/100/1000 MBit/s (Realtek RTL8111E) network port
- 1x 9-pin serial port (console port)
- 2x Mini PCIe slots (for example for Wi-Fi, GSM/UMTS/LTE modules)
- 1x SIM socket for GSM/UMTS modules
- RTC battery, GPIO pins, LPC pins, COM2 port (3,3 V RxD/TxD), onboard USB connector
- 3x LEDs and 1x pushbutton switch on the frontside (programmable)
- CoreBoot Open Source System BIOS with support for iPXE and USB boot
- Power supply: +12 V DC via cannon plug (external: 5.5 mm, inner: 2.5 mm, positive pole on the inside)
- Power consumption: 6-12 W (without expansion cards)
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 152.4 mm