Delock External Dual Enclosure for 2 x 3.5 SATA HDD with USB Type-C(TM) female transparent - tool fr...
Delock External Dual Enclosure for 2 x 3.5 SATA HDD with USB Type-C(TM) female transparent - tool free
This plastic enclosure by Delock is used for the installation of two 3.5 SATA hard drive. The included USB Type-C(TM) to USB Type-A cable allows the connection to a free USB Type-A female port.
The sturdy, transparent plastic housing provides a view inside to quickly see which memory is inside. A stand is supplied for vertical operation.
The special feature of this enclosure is that no tools are required to install the HDD. The lid can be pushed backwards by a little pressure, the HDD will be attached to the SATA port and then the lid is reattached until it locks.
- Connectors external: 1 x SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.2 Gen 1) USB Type-C(TM) female, 1 x DC jack
- Connectors internal: 2 x SATA 6 Gb/s 22 pin receptacle
- On / Off switch
- Suitable for 3.5 SATA HDD: SATA HDD up to 6 Gb/s, HDD up to 10 TB
- Chipset: JMicron JMS561U
- Data transfer rate: SuperSpeed USB 5 Gbps, Hi-Speed 480 Mbps, Full-Speed 12 Mbps, Low-Speed 1.5 Mbps
- LED indicator for power and access
- Transparent plastic housing
- Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 174 x 113 x 60 mm
- Hot Plug, Plug & Play
Power supply specification
- Input: AC 100 ~ 240 V / 50 ~ 60 Hz / 1.2 A
- Output: 12 V / 3 A
- Ground outside, plus inside
- Dimensions: inside: ø ca. 2.0 mm, outside: ø ca. 5.5 mm length: ca. 10 mm
- Chrome OS 74.0 or above
- Linux Kernel 3.4 or above
- Mac OS 10.14.5 or above
- Windows 7/7-64/8.1/8.1-64/10/10-64
- PC or laptop with a free USB Type-A port