Delock LPWAN 868 MHz Antenna TNC jack 3 dBi omnidirectional fixed with connection cable RG-58 C/U 3 ...
Delock LPWAN 868 MHz Antenna TNC jack 3 dBi omnidirectional fixed with connection cable RG-58 C/U 3 m wall mounting outdoor silver
This antenna by Delock allows the usage of the 868 MHz band indoors and outdoors.
LPWAN (Low Power Wide Area Network) are radio networks that cover large distances. They are characterized by a high reception sensitivity and by a low energy consumption.
- Connector: 1 x TNC jack
- Frequency range: 868 MHz
- Antenna gain: 3 dBi
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- VSWR: 1.5
- Polarisation: vertical
- Operating temperature: -50 °C ~ 70 °C
- Housing material: steel
- Colour: silver
- Cable: coaxial
- Cable type: RG-58 C/U
- Cable attenuation: 0.73 dB (at) 1.0 GHz per meter
- Cable diameter: ca. 4.95 mm
- Smallest bending radius: 20 mm
- Cable length incl. connectors: ca. 3.0 m
- Dimensions (LxD): ca. 230.0 x 19.1 mm
- System requirements: Device with one free TNC port
- Package content: Antenna, Wall mounting brackets
- Package: White Box