RE-UP3GKITSIM01 - mPCIe 3G Module Kit
plus shipping costs
AAEON RE-UP3GKITSIM01 - mPCIe 3G Module Kit
Quectel 3G module UC20-G miniPCIe with SIM slot. Comes with RF cable with a length of 150 mm and an LTE full band antenna.
Quectel UC20 Mini PCIe is a powerful function UMTS/HSPA+ module featuring a maximum data rate of 14.4 Mbps downlink and 5.76 Mbps uplink. It is designed to provide customers with global network coverage on the connectivity of HSPA+/WCDMA, and it is also fully backward compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks through multi-band combination of dual-band WCDMA and quad-band GSM.
The tiny profile of 51.0 x 30.0 x 4.9 mm in standard miniPCIe form factor and high integration level enable integrators and developers to easily design their applications and truly benefit from low power consumption and the convenient plug&play function.
- Frequency Bands:
- 800/850/900/1900/2100 MHz (at) UMTS
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz (at) GSM
- HSPA+: Release 5/6 (UL category 6, DL category 10)
- EDGE: Multi-slot Class 12 (10 by default)
- GPRS: Multi-slot Class 12 (10 by default)
- WCDMA: Release 99
- GSM: Release 99/4
- Supply Voltage Range: 3.0 ~ 3.6 V, Typ. 3.3 V
- Operation Temperature: -40 °C ~ +80 °C
- Dimensions: 51.0 x 30.0 x 4.9 mm
- Weight: Approx. 9.8 g
- Control via AT commands: 3GPP TS27.007, 27.005 and other enhanced AT commands