UBNT PBE-M5-300-ISO - 5GHz airMAX(R) Bridge, 5-Pack
Ubiquiti Networks PBE-M5-300-ISO - 5 GHz airMAX(R) Bridge with RF Isolated Reflector, 5-Pack
Ubiquiti Networks launches the PowerBeam(TM) ISO, an airMAX Bridge that is ideal for deployments requiring maximum performance and RF isolation.
Improved Noise Immunity
The PowerBeam ISO directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth, and its integrated isolator design improves RF isolation to spatially filter out interference. With its combination of focused beam directivity and RF isolation, the PowerBeam ISO blocks noise to improve noise immunity.
This is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Integrated Radio Design
Ubiquitis InnerFeed(TM) technology integrates the radio into the feedhorn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses. Providing high performance and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the PowerBeam ISO is extremely versatile and costeffective to deploy.
airMAX Technology Included
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquitis Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency, so airMAX technology provides performance improvements in latency, noise immunity, scalability, and throughput compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
airOS(R) is an intuitive, versatile, highly developed Ubiquiti firmware technology. It is exceptionally intuitive and was designed to require no training to operate. Behind the user interface is a powerful firmware architecture, which enables highperformance, outdoor multipoint networking.
Integrated on all Ubiquiti M products, airView(R) provides advanced spectrum analyzer functionality: waterfall, waveform, and real-time spectral views allow operators to identify noise signatures and plan their networks to minimize noise interference.
airControl(R) is a powerful and intuitive, web-based server network management application, which allows operators to centrally manage entire networks of Ubiquiti devices.
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
- Networking Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet port
- Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
- RoHS Compliance: Yes
- Dimensions: 364 x 364 x 276 mm (14.33 x 14.33 x 10.87\")
- Weight: 2.55 kg (5.62 lb)
- Power Supply: 24 V, 0.5 A PoE
- Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5 +; 7, 8 -)
- Supported Voltage Range: 20-26 V DC
- Max. Power Consumption: 6 W
- Gain: 22 dBi
- Operating Frequency:
- Worldwide: 5170 - 5875 MHz
- USA: 5725 - 5850 MHz
- Wind Loading: 210 N (at) 200 km/h (47 lbf (at) 125 mph)
- Wind Survivability: 200 km/h (125 mph)
- LEDs: (1) Power, (1) LAN, (4) WLAN
- Signal Strength LEDs: Software-adjustable to correspond to Custom RSSI Levels
- Channel Sizes: 5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz
- Polarization: Dual Linear
- Enclosure Outdoor: UV Stabilized Plastic
- Mounting: Pole-Mount Kit included
- ESD/EMP Protection:
- Air: +/- 24 kV
- Contact: +/- 24 kV
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Salt Fog Test: IEC 68-2-11 (ASTM B117), equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 509.5
- Vibration Test: IEC 68-2-6
- Temperature Shock Test: IEC 68-2-14
- UV Test: IEC 68-2-5 at 40°C (104°F), equivalent: ETS 300 019-1-4
- Wind-Driven Rain Test: ETS 300 019-1-4, equivalent: MIL-STD-810 G Method 506.5