RBD25GR-5HPACQD2HPND&R11E-LTE6 - AUDIENCE_LTE6_KIT - Audience LTE6 Kit
plus shipping costs
AUDIENCE_LTE6_KIT - Audience LTE6 Kit
Wi-Fi has to be fast, reliable, easy to manage, it must reach every room and every corner. That is exactly what Audience devices can deliver in grand style – even in the biggest houses!
Audience is a tri-band (one 2.4 GHz & two 5 GHz) home access point with LTE support and meshing technology. If you need Wi-Fi in a huge building with all kinds of obstacles, simply add more Audience devices to your network – with a press of a button they will sync seamlessly and create a single Wi-Fi network to cover the whole premises.
The initial setup is also very simple – download the iOS or Android MikroTik app, it will connect to the router and guide you through a quick setup process. In some cases a single Audience unit might be able to replace several other routers – in tests it covered 1858 m2 (20000 square feet) easily. It depends on the amount of obstacles, Wi-Fi clients and interference, so results may vary.
Cables can no longer limit you. Cat. 6 LTE delivers speed up to 300 Mbps with low latency, so having a traditional Ethernet connection is not a must-have for streaming high-quality videos or gaming. Alternatively, you can use the two Gigabit Ethernet ports and keep the LTE option for backup. One of the Ethernet ports supports PoE for powering the device.
Dual-chain 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless coverage will solve most interference issues in a crowded environment. For example, you can simultaneously use the 2.4 GHz channel for all your household mobile devices and reserve the 5 GHz channel for your PC or TV.
- CPU: 4 core IPQ-4019 716 MHz
- Size of RAM: 256 MB
- Storage: 128 MB NAND, 2 MB Flash
- 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports: 2
- Wireless: 2.4 GHz; 5.18 - 5.3 GHz; 5.5 - 5.85 GHz
- Protocols: 802.11b/g/n; 802.11a/n/ac; 802.11a/n/ac
- Number of chains: 2; 4
- Wireless antenna max. gain: 3.5 dBi; 4.5 dBi
- Wireless regulations: Specific frequency range will be limited by country regulations
- Antenna beam width: 360°
- Supported input voltage: DC jack 12 - 57 V
- PoE in: 802.3af/at 24 - 57 V
- Dimensions: 251 x 129 x 39 mm
- Operating temperature: -40°C to +60°C
- Operating system: RouterOS, license level 4
- Max. power consumption: 27 W
LTE model specifications
- Micro SIM slots: 1
- MiniPCIe slots: 1
- LTE category: 6 (300 Mbps downlink, 50 Mbps uplink)
- LTE antenna max. gain: 4 dBi (with u.FL connector)
- LTE (FDD) bands: 1 (2100)/2 (1900)/3 (1800)/5 (850)/7 (2600)/8 (900)/12 (700)/17 (700)/20 (800)/25 (1900)/26 (850)
- LTE (TDD) bands: 38 (2600)/39 (1900)/40 (2300)/41n (2500)
- 3G bands: 1 (2100)/2 (1900)/5 (850)/8 (900)
- 2G bands: 2 (1900)/3 (1800)/5 (850)/8 (900)