Loco5AC - 5 GHz airMAX(R) AC Radio
plus shipping costs
Ubiquiti Loco5AC - 5 GHz airMAX(R) AC Radio
Ubiquiti Networks set the bar for the world's first low-cost and efficient broadband Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) with the NanoStation(R) M.
The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco take the same concept to the future with sleek form factors, along with integrated airMAX (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology and dedicated Wi-Fi management.
The radio and antenna are combined to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco get maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
The low cost, high performance, and small form factor of the NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco make them extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
- The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco feature airMAX technology and a dedicated Wi-Fi radio for management.
- Versatile mounting: Both models are suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
- Improved surge protection: The NanoStation AC and NanoStation AC loco utilize the latest ESD Protection to help protect against power surges
- Efficient footprint: The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space
- Quick installation: No fasteners are required for polemounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall-mounting (NS-5AC only).
- Dimensions: 179 x 77.5 x 59.1 mm (7.05 x 3.05 x 2.33")
- Weight: 180 g (6.35 oz)
- Power supply: 24 V, 0.3 A Gigabit PoE supply (not included)
- Max. power consumption: 7 W
- Power method: Passive PoE 2-pair (pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 return)
- Gain: 13 dBi
- Networking interface: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet port
- Channel bandwidths: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
- Processor specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz
- Memory: 64 MB DDR2
- Cross-pol isolation: 20 dB minimum
- Max. VSWR: 1.8:1
- Beamwidth: 45° (H-pol)/45° (V-pol)/45° (elevation)
- Polarization: Dual linear
- Enclosure: Outdoor UV stabilized plastic
- LEDs: (1) Power
- Mounting: Pole-mount (kit included)
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Operating humidity: 5 to 95% non-condensing
- RoHS compliance: Yes
- ESD/EMP protection: +/-24 kV contact/air
- Shock & vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC